Coronavirus: Keeping You Safe
Please Do Not:
- Allow visitors. (Only registered cottagers are permitted in cottage and on property.)
- Smoke inside cottage. (If smoking is detected a minimum of 200.00 cleaning fee will be applied to your credit card.)
- Cook seafood inside the cottage.
- Place hot pots/pans on counter top without protection.
- Play loud music after 10:00 pm.
- Leave Bonfire unattended. (Pour water over fire when finished.)
- Take any glass items off the deck (To avoid any incidents for our bare foot campers.
- Do not move any outside furniture from your neighbors.
- Do not make any used beds before checking out.
- Park any more than two vehicles at your cottage.
- Leave doors open at any time of the year. They must stay closed.
- Open and close the gate at entrance.
- Follow “Entrance” and “Exit” signs to avoid a collision.
- Use water sparingly. (Ensure taps are turned off.)
- Use garbage can provided on your deck. At check out put garbage bag in the Dumpster.
- Make sure the garbage can lid is on tightly to prevent animals from getting into it.
- Leave deck furniture on the deck.
- If you are a smoker, please use ashtray provided on deck.
- Supervise and go over rules with children.
- Keep music/noise level to a minimum.
- Leave cottage as clean as you found it.
- Wash and dry any dishes used before checking out.
- Check out before 11:00 am.
- Enjoy your stay!